MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST - Cardiology:
Note: Please do not apply to this position unless you have at least 2 years of direct cardiology billing experience.
CPa Medical Billing and Consulting (CPaMBC) is an established 3rd party medical billing company with clients ranging from small doctor offices to large multi-specialty clinics and health centers.
CPaMBC is seeking a full time Medical Billing specialist with extensive experience in cardiology. Under the direction of the manager, you will be responsible for insurance billing and follow-up, payment posting and charge entry.
- MUST HAVE * at least 2 years of direct billing experience in a cardiology group
- GE Centricity billing software experience is preferred but not required
- Primary care or multi-specialty group billing experience is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Medicare FISS System is preferred but not required
High School Diploma is required. College Courses and CPC-certified professional coder preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of ICD-9, CPT-4 coding, HCFA and UB04.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, excellent communication/customer service skills.
- Advanced understating with carriers claim guidelines and EOB’s
- For the Qualified candidate, CPa Medical Billing & Consulting is offering a competitive salary and full benefit package.
- CPa Medical Billing & Consulting is located in Branford, CT - about 1 mile off exit 55/I-95.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.