Our steady growth has created a challenging career opportunity for a Billing/Cash Collections Representative in our Mechanicsburg, PA clinic.
This is a full-time position and is responsible for patient counseling, insurance verification, billing and collection. This position may require working a flexible schedule including evenings and participation in the company’s Saturday/holiday rotations.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
PLEASE NO CALLS TO THE CLINIC REGARDING THIS POSITION
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Willingness to actively pursue payment from patients and third party payers
- Prior related experience in the healthcare industry is preferred with 1-3 years medical billing experience
- Must possess the ability to relate and work well with patients, peers, and supervisors.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Drayer Physical Therapy Institute® a Hummelstown, Pennsylvania based company, is a leading owner and operator of outpatient physical...