Medical Coder. CPC Certified. Las Vegas. NV. Better Hurry
Now through July, 2013
- Reviews operative notes and various forms and medical records to identify proper coding of claims.
- Provides training and guidance to service operations staff to ensure accurate claims adjudication and explanation of benefits.
- Reviews denied claims and advises service staff regarding appeals.
- Maintains current knowledge of coding and keeps current with medical compliance and reimbursement policies impacting claims payment.
- Requires CPC (Certified Professional Coder) with designation from an accredited source such as American Health Information Management Association, American Academy of Professional Coders, or Practice Management Institute.
- High school graduate and at least 2 years related experience.
- Additional technical education or associates degree desired.
- Must have extensive knowledge of medical coding.
- Must have strong organizational, strong oral and written communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Requires strong research skills.
- Proof of CPC credentials required and at least 1 year experience.
- Ancillary and internal medicine/family practice experience
- Knowledge in AllScripts billing and EHR
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Time is of the essence.
Judge Healthcare Solutions
(678) 987-9894 phone
(678) 297-9014 fax
2500 Northwinds Parkways, Suite 300
Alpharetta, GA 30009
MedMonster - 18 months ago