Are you looking for a career that rewards your efforts, skills and talent?
Afni is looking for dedicated people with knowledge and experience in all or a portion of the healthcare revenue cycle such as patient scheduling, registration, accounts receivable, case management, insurance coding, claim submission, third party follow up, appeals and collections.
As part of our growing revenue cycle medical collections team, you will review accounts and make decisions based on company policies and procedures regarding next steps for account treatment. This will include contacting healthcare consumers, updating account information, and negotiating payment arrangements.
Afni takes great pride in leadership development and promoting from within, offers competitive salary with bonus opportunities, and covers the cost of training and continued certification. In addition, Afni offers a full line of medical benefits, 401k retirement savings, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Contact healthcare consumers and update information in account
- Review information and make decision on account treatment
- Identify payment options; negotiate payment arrangements as appropriate
- Overcome stalls and objections on aged receivables
- Handle multiple client portfolios and adhere to specific client guidelines relating to settlement of an account
- Education of High School, GED or higher
- Knowledgeable in medical terminology and revenue cycle operations a plus
- Trained in support of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) preferred
- International Association of Credit and Collections (ACA) certification preferred
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
Afni helps companies develop meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. With contact centers in Alabama, Arizona,...