Medical Copy Editor
CDM…always [thinking]…always [original]…always [creative]…never generic.
- Be part of a team that thinks great work, fun and [creativity] are key ingredients to your success.
- See how our [core values]—substance, style, conviction, and grace – come to life and set us apart from other agencies.
- Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, [challenging], opportunity-filled, and [passionate] environment.
- Work with clients and brands that are top [leaders] in the healthcare industry.
- Come learn, [grow] and be challenged. There’s no better place to experience the Joy of Science.
Cline Davis & Mann LLC is one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies [and growing], with more than 1500 talented individuals located in offices across the United States and Europe.
We are looking for a Medical Copy Editor to join our team!
- Lead copyeditor on one brand, and back up on other brands
- Copy edit, fact-check, and proofread a variety of promotional and educational materials for physicians, other healthcare professionals, and patients from manuscript through print or digital production
- Work closely with Account Services, Copywriters, Art Directors, and other team members to ensure that print and digital materials are of the highest quality in terms of accuracy, utility, clarity, readability, and appeal
- Work with Account Coordinators on timing of quality control of projects, including copyediting, styling, fact-checking, proofreading
- Work closely with writers on content and referencing
- Work closely with account team on content and scheduling
- Help copywriters and account team with research and article retrieval
- Create and maintain a brand style guide
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience (3-5 years) copyediting in a pharmaceutical advertising agency, in-house agency, or medical publishing company preferred. Will consider candidates with copyediting experience in other fields, but who are new to the pharma agency environment.
- Working knowledge of AMA Manual of Style, 10 th edition desirable
- Articulate oral and written communication skills essential
- Curiosity/interest in medical topics essential
- Organization and attention to detail essential
If you’re looking to work with other passionate energetic people, there’s no better place to experience the Joy of Science.
Cline Davis & Mann LLC is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.
Cline Davis & Mann - 17 months ago
As part of the Diversified Agency Services division of media conglomerate Omnicom Group, Cline Davis & Mann (CDM) provides health care...