Leading medical/surgical products distributor is seeking a full time field sales representative for the Sacramento/West Bay Territory. This position requires an experienced sales person who can not only sell products, but also recognize new opportunities with both new and exisiting customers. Candidate must have a documented success history selling in all of these arenas: Operating room and surgeons, Inpatient pharmacy and/or compounding pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, and/or IV Therapy.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have a strong proven sales record and strong relationship skills. The Company offers a Base salary, commission, approved expenses, and car allowance. Your success wil be measured by your ability to meet sales quotas, attract new accounts and build relationships. This is phenomenal opportunity in the medical sales arena with an innovative and dynamic leader in the medical sales field. If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new position with an outstanding opportunity, please apply as directed. Only qualified candidates meeting the above criteria will be notified.
Why Do the Best Reps Want To Work For us:
1. Professional sales training provided.
2. Comprehensive Sales Support team.
3. Fully staffed Customer Service Dept, processes all orders, completes all pricing quotes and generates agreements/contracts.
4. Monthly sales tracings and detailed reports.
5. Quarterly bonus program.
6. Nationwide exclusivity agreements with most manufacturers.
7. Well qualified sales leads, generated by Sales Support team and National Conventions.
8. Well diversified and balanced product portfolio.
9. Simple, successful commission/compensation plan.
10. Endless opportunities!