Enjoy professional freedom behind bars.
Working in correctional healthcare is not a career. It's a calling. It's an opportunity to leverage your talent and become the leader you were meant to be. In here, your medical input is expected and respected. Your ideas do not get lost within layers of healthcare management. You get to know your coworkers better than you would in a traditional practice setting. You also get to know your patients. And you realize, that time doesn't heal all wounds. But that your medical expertise can go a long way. Here at Armor Correctional Health Services, we treat our patients the way they deserve to be treated. Join us.
Medical Director for Correctional Setting
Great opportunity for an Experienced Physician This is a 32 or 40 hour per week position,we provide malpractice and a comprehensive benefit package.
We can be flexible with the hours if you are not looking for Full-Time
Provides and oversees medical diagnosis, treatment, procedures and care of patients in a correctional facility.
- Responsible for the management, oversight, and adherence to federal, state, correctional health care standards and institutional regulations and guidelines in the provision of medical care for the facility.
- Provide and manage direct medical patient care; maintain medical records and charts documenting all medical services rendered.
- Direct, coordinate and supervise clinical services provided by professional staff; review and approve treatment protocols, clinical policies and procedures; and provide in-service training for the clinical staff.
- Collaborate with administrative staff in development and implementation of quality improvement, safety and infection control programs and initiatives.
- Follow established policies, procedures, continuous quality improvement and safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
If you're ready to do your life's work you belong in corrections.
- Safe, Secure Workplace
- Health/Dental/Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days (Paid Time Off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
Armor Correctional Health Services - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard