Medical Director Needed for Infectious Disease Center
Schedule: M-F 8:30am-5pm – see 9 patients per half day session
1 half admin session, ¼ admin session for PA chart review & ¼ admin session for case management meeting
Supervise 1 full-time PA & 1 part-time PA, 1 RN, 1 LPN, 1 BC, 1 RC, 2 MA & 2 FOC
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Responsible for chart review and peer review following the guidelines established by the Policies and Procedures Committee. Must review 5 charts per week per clinic. Responsible for conducting or delegating peer review of providers.
* Maintains standards for productivity set by AHF, on average seeing 20 patients per day. Ensures compliance with standard by coordinating patient scheduling to compensate for no-show rate.
* Attends medical provider meetings to discuss difficult patients.
* Maintains adequate provider staffing in the healthcare center to ensure smooth flow of patients.
* Maintains provider productivity to standards set by management. This will include counseling staff and trouble shooting as necessary. Further help can be obtained by contacting the Chief of Medicine.
* Responsible for day-to-day operations and decision making involving front office, nursing and case management in liaison with appropriate managers/directors.
* Responsible for the supervision of overall clinic administration.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please call us at (800)882-0686
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
- 20 months ago - save job