Under the Direction of the Chief Medical Physicist serves as the team leader and resource Dosimetrist. Designs and generates radiation treatment plans and promotes the implementation of treatment plans for radiation therapy patients. Performs and participates in simulation, dose, computations isodose plans, immobilization and other aspect of treatment planning for patients receiving external beam radiation therapy and brachytherapy.
- Certified Medical Dosimetrist (CMD) is required as per the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board as defined at the following link ~ http://www.mdcb.org/examinfo/eligibility.htm .
- 1 year or more of medical dosimetry experience is preferred.
- A desire for and willingness to stay current through continuing education in a rapidly changing field is strongly preferred.
- A strong desire to help patients is preferred.
- Must have the ability to work well in team effort.
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications preferred.
MaineGeneral Health - 9 months ago