USAMRICD, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Ke'aki Technologies, LLC, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Ke'aki Technologies offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
Ke'aki Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a Medical Education & Training Development Coordinator . This position will be located at the US Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense (USMRICD) in the Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD .
The Medical Education & Training Development Coordinator wi ll serve as CBRNE Medical Education and Training Development Coordinator within the Chemical Casualty Care Division (CCCD ) Training Branch providing: medical and field management of chemical agent cas ualties; casualty simulation exercises for i ndividual and team training; inte ractive, multi-media activities; and sup porting didactic presentations. This position is a key and essential role if U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense-Chemical Casualty Care Division (USAMRICD-CCCD) is to meet its objective to mitigate the consequences of human exposure to chemical warfare agents through education and training of individuals and teams.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Preparation, execution and recovery of all courses at U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense-Chemical Casualty Care Division (USAMRICD-CCCD).
- Execute CBRNE protective equipment acquisition and readiness for USMRICD-CCCD courses, ensuring also safety of students and faculty from spread of disease or injury from incompletely maintained equipment.
- Assess equipment requirements and enable requisition and turn in of supplies and equipment as needed for CBRNE field medical training, ensuring that all local, DOD/Army, state and federal requirements are meet.
- Develop, analyze, and produce educational content and venues to include didactic training products and computer base training instructional modules for use during hands on portions of USAMRICD/CCCD educational programs, including but not limited to MCBC, FCBC, and HM-CBRNE. Safety content shall be considered in all products.
- Participate as part of a research team to evaluate educational effectiveness of teaching modalities used in USAMRICD/CCCD educational training programs for approximately 40% of the work year.
- Facilitate the setup and maintenance of lecture areas before and after in-house programs and shall ensure that all safety requirements are met.
- Organize and maintain military warehouse/supply room(s).
- Conduct inventory, control and maintenance of field and military equipment and other class related equipment and materiel in the CCCD inventory.
- Conduct student and site preparations for training exercises to include, but not limited to moulage , field site set-up, simulation set-up, mock-urban set-ups, training of other instructors, and updating content as per policy and doctrine changes.
- Provide classroom and field instruction to students on safety, exercise objectives and content, and other required training.
- Work cooperatively with the AMEDDC&S to modify and sustain all course Programs of Instruction (POI) in conjunction TRADDOC guidelines.
- Preparation, execution, and recovery of non-resident courses (training courses held at locations other than USAMRICD/CCCD).
- Provide SME and hands on support for training capabilities demonstrations, exhibits for conferences, VIP demos etc.
o O rganizing and overseeing individual and group training and /or educational activities
- 5 or more years of experience in:
o E quipment, decontamination procedures, and safety measures required to safely operate in environments containing or co ntaminated by CBRNE agents
o B asic skills in creating PowerPoint, basic experience in developing and delivering multi-media education and training products, and education usi ng computerized simulators
o I nformal education structure (lesson plans, program s of instruction, etc.)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
- An Associate Degree. Two years of college education or equivalent work experience are required in disciplines such as logistics operations, disaster management, health care, or classroom instruction.
- A bility to function within a high ly integrated team environment.
- M ust display excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
To apply directly to this position, please use this link: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=AKIMEKATECH&cws=1&rid=1161
Ke'aki Technologies LLC is a fast growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation and sick time; and 10 paid holidays.
For additional information on Ke'aki Technologies, LLC, please visit www.keakitech.com .
Ke'aki Technologies, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) and applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, marital status, or genetic information.
Monster - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard