- Managing the instructors, educational activities of the department and all classes.
- Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agency regulations and the school policies and procedures.
- Monitor student progress, conduct student orientations, and advise students throughout the program.
- Coordinator with the Graduate Services Director all information pertaining to the externship placement of students, job earnings, potential candidates and any placement updates.
- Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy .
- Master’s or doctoral degree required.
- Must be a clinical laboratory scientist/medical technologist who holds nationally recognized generalist certification.
- 4 years clinical experience required.
- Management and instruction experience required.
- Experience in current accreditation and certification procedures.
- Experience in instructional and curriculum design required.
- Experience in student evaluation and outcomes assessment required.
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. owns and operates postsecondary institutions that offer career vocational training programs in the allied...