The MEDICAL MANAGEMENT CLERK is responsible for performing clerical functions by directing workflow of faxes in the department. This position will perform routine and non-routine clerical procedures which may include data base management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as a clerk or similar work experience
- Basic computer knowledge, with an emphasis in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills demonstrated through written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment
VIVA Health - 18 months ago