Community liaison / Medical Marketer
Apollo Home Health Care. – Ann Arbor, MI
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED marketer to cultivate relationships through out Michigan.
We service Genesee, Washtenaw, Wayne, Monroe, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston and Monroe.
IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
As a Marketer you will be responsible for the coordination of operations between the agency and hospitals, nursing homes, physicians, and community organizations. The Community Liaison works with patients, families, physicians, and other health personnel to provide the highest quality of care
- Marketing/Sales in Home Health, Pharmaceutical, Assisted Living Facilities, Skilled Nursing
Facilities, or other healthcare sales experience.
- Complies with professional standards, and principles.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with the state in
which they reside.
- Bachelor Degree highly desirable.
- 2+ years experience.
- Assists in the coordination of services for patients discharged from hospitals and other
referral sources into the home health program after patient/referral source has identified
Apollo Home Health Care, Inc. as the home care provider.
- Assists in obtaining doctors signatures for various home care documents.
- Assists in the development of the patient's plan of care after discharge from the hospital.
- Coordinates home care needs with the agency in accordance with the physician's plan of
- As appropriate, assists the hospital social service and discharge planning personnel with the
coordination of home health services.
- Obtains authorization for home health services from primary physicians
- Works closely with agency personnel to identify community resources.
- Assists in the resolution of issues between families, referral sources, patients and the
- Participates in case conferences with supervisory and field personnel.
- Identifies opportunities for organizational improvement and participates in performance
- Attends meetings, participating in both external and internal committees and organizations.
- Represents the agency at all times in a professional, ethical and loyal manner.
- Complies with agency policies and procedures and HIPAA.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Supervised by: Administrator
Works in the office, hospitals, physician’s offices, nursing homes, patient homes and travels to and from these places.
If you have any further questions please submit they with your resume to us.
Thank you and We Look Forward to Hearing from You!