About Us: |
Esperanza Therapy is a growing speech and occupational therapy company in Dallas. Our clinic serves children with developmental delays in the Latino community. We are a tight knit group and work closely together with our patients and their families to see positive growth. If you would like to be a part of something that is affecting real change, then we encourage you to apply to become a member of the Esperanza family.
The Staff Accountant guides and manages the overall provision of health insurance collections, budgeting, report preparation, and cost controlling.
- Assist management with prudent business decisions
- Maintain up-to-date books efficiently
- Provide superior attention to detail
- Maintain the technical focus of our company
- Advise managers about issues relating to collections and bookkeeping
- Carry out new employee orientation, development, and training
- Oversee compliance to regulatory concerns
- Develop and document policies
- Prepare reports for management
- Oversee credentialing process
- Provide technical support as needed
Candidates must have very good computer skills and exceptional attention to detail. Experience and educational requirements are either a bachelor ’s degree or 5 years of related experience. Candidate must be able to keep up with a face paced office.
We offer a variety of benefits and can customize your compensation package to match your needs.
- Competitive salary with paid time off
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k (matching up to 3%)
Esperanza Therapy Management - 23 months ago