A leading hair transplantation surgery practice specializing in the latest surgical and medical treatments for hair loss, seeks an experienced and polished practice management professional to oversee the daily operations of the rapidly growing practice, which currently has offices in Houston and Dallas.
Hair restoration is about more than medicine. It's about understanding the patient’s goals and creating an experience that exceeds expectations for every patient. We are looking for a candidate who will be able to ensure a smooth workflow and optimum productivity while making our patients feel comfortable, welcome and at ease. This candidate will be a well-organized and high-energy individual possessing excellent computer and communication skills. The candidate must be able to function and multitask in a fast-paced environment and share our desire to continue accelerating the growth of the practice.
- Accountable for a strong customer service attitude throughout the office
- Accountable for proactive and timely responses and/or resolutions to patient questions/concerns
- Project a strong customer-friendly orientation
- Accountable for the reception desk operations
- Accountable for surgical and spa procedure scheduling and managing patient appointments
- Accountable for maintaining excellent relationships with current and past patients and other referral sources
- Accountable for fostering new relationships with potential referral sources
- Accountable for ordering and maintaining adequate levels of office and medical supplies
- Assist in implement of marketing strategy to maximize public exposure
- Assist in scheduling and planning of conferences and meetings
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Expert knowledge of medical practice operations (preferably Plastic and/or Cosmetic Surgery)
- Proven track record of managing a medical practice (preferably Plastic and/or Cosmetic Surgery)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Word and Excel) and QuickBooks
- Ability to create and manage marketing campaign in conjunction with third party service providers
- Knowledge of online communication, including website and social media management
- Efficient, organized, and resourceful
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated, energetic, great work ethic
- Integrity, discretion and loyalty
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree from four year college or university (either business administration or health administration or masters preferred) or
- Three to five years related experience and/or training or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- The hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm. Limited evening hours may be necessary with special events.
- Pay: competitive based on experience and skills
- Paid sick, personal and vacation are offered along with all major holidays.
- Benefits and Health insurance are available.
- Parking provided.
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
This is a leading hair transplantation surgery practice specializing in the latest surgical and medical treatments for hair loss....