QTC is the largest private provider of government-outsourced medical and disability examination services in the nation. Our 25-year history delivering technology-driven examination solutions not only benefits our customers but also the industry as a whole. We were the first and only private examination provider awarded the Pilot Program Contract to perform Compensation and Pension examinations for the Department of Veterans Affairs. The US Senate called upon QTC for expert testimony regarding the value of such third-party examinations for the purpose of government-based programs. More importantly, the House of Representatives recognized QTC for our innovative solutions to plaguing industry issues.
Job Description :
- Accountable for the timeliness and quality of medical services and reports
- Provide quality assurance through careful medical report review of general medical and specialty examination reports
- Provide case specific physician training and ongoing feedback
- Interface with clients, claimants, and providers
- Achieve / exceed goals set for the timeliness and quality of each exam report
- Ensure customer service and the productivity of the mini-team
- Provide a quality and timeliness rating for each report reviewed
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Education and Experience :
- BA/BA degree, Foreign Medical Graduate, or equivalent related work experience.
- Medical background a must.
- Demonstrated work experience in the medical field as a RN, IMG, EMT, Hospital Corpsman, Army Medic, Medical Specialist, Allied Health Professional or Disability Claims Mangement desired.
- Experience reviewing medical reports and providing feedback to physicians.
QTC Management Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, being a disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of medical terminology and body systems
- Works well with people; team player
- Exceptional interpersonal abilities
- Excellent command of the English language - written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to organize, plan, coordinate and multi-task with a high sense of urgency and follow through
- Working knowledge of word process software and medical data bases
QTC Management, Inc. - 17 months ago
Lockheed Martin takes flight in times of crisis. A leading global military contractor, the company serves the civil and commercial sectors,...