Assist with Medical Records Operations and Systems including medical record functions, CPT , HCPCS and ICD -9-CM coding, record retention, accreditation compliance, medical record correspondence and release of medical information.
Assist with maintenance and utilize electronic medical records and practice management system, scan documents and records.
Provide Business Office support functions including coverage for Reception as needed; referral tracking; immunization compliance; online billing charge interface; and accounts payable process.
- A.S. degree in Health Information, Medical Records, Computer Information Processing, Information Systems, or related field
- 1-3 years experience in medical records environment, implementing software programs, or other related work experience
- Knowledge or experience with computer hardware and software including medical office software, Windows, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Registered Health Information Technician ( RHIT )
- Electronic medical record experience
- Oracle/PeopleSoft experience
Open Until Filled:
Internal/External Simultaneously: Open to all applicants
Special Instructions to Applicants:
No Smoking Notice:
As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10
North Dakota State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Veteran’s Preference Notice:
This position is subject to North Dakota Veteran’s Preference requirements.
Student Health Service, Wallman Wellness Center
North Dakota State University - 10 months ago