Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, LLC a leader in the long-term care industry and growing quickly, invites you to join us. Our culture is that of an innovative, ethical, and caring team. If you want to help people and really make a difference in the quality of their lives, then think of us. In the process, you will make a real difference in your life as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- File all patient data upon receipt of the information.
- Create records for new patients and prepare file labels.
- Retrieve files for patients’ scheduled appointments.
- Deliver and pick up paper files as needed.
- Prepare filing statistics.
- Perform routine audit of charts including nurse’s weekly summary and change of condition; report discrepancies of found through such audits to the Director of Nursing and Administrator.
- Promptly notify legal team when receipt of medical records copy requests obtained.
- Respond to calls from individuals who have questions about medical records.
- Request additional information as needed for completing the medical record.
- Maintain paper back-up files for computerized systems.
- Photocopy records as needed for billing or legal procedures.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all records.
- Other duties as assigned.
Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, LLC recognizes people as our most valuable asset. Therefore, we offer our employees a competitive benefits and salary package as well as a rewarding and successful work environment.
- 1+ year of expereince in a Medical Records Department preferably in a Long-Term Care, Hospital or Assisted Living environment .
- Must have strong computer software experience – general working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required .
- Excellent organizational skills a must .
- Must have proven customer satisfaction skills.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skilled Healthcare - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard