Fountain View Subacute and Nursing Center, LLC invites you to join us. Our culture is that of an innovative, ethical, and caring team. If you want to help people and really make a difference in the quality of their lives, then think of us. In the process, you will make a real difference in your life as well.
The Medical Records Assistant will maintain resident records containing all items required by State and Federal Regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- File all patient data upon receipt of the information.
- Create records for new patients and prepare file labels.
- Retrieve files for patients’ scheduled appointments.
- Deliver and pick up paper files as needed.
- Prepare filing statistics.
- Perform routine audit of charts including nurse’s weekly summary and change of condition; report discrepancies of found through such audits to the Director of Nursing and Administrator.
- Promptly notify legal team when receipt of medical records copy requests obtained.
- Respond to calls from individuals who have questions about medical records.
- Request additional information as needed for completing the medical record.
- Maintain paper back-up files for computerized systems.
- Photocopy records as needed for billing or legal procedures.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all records.
- Other duties as assigned.
At Fountain View Subacute and Nursing Center LLC, we recognize people as our most valuable asset and therefore we offer our employees a competitive benefit and salary package as well as a rewarding and successful work environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Data entry knowledge with basic Word and Excel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 years ago - save job