- Detailed oriented, strong organization skills
- High school graduate with some business training preferred
Responsible for assisting the Medical Records Director with maintaining Resident files.
Essential Job Functions:
Temperament adapted to the work of sorting, filing and assembling charts, notes and orders which is repetitious.
- Assists with Maintaining an updated index file of residents.
- Files completed medical records of discharged residents and retrieve any prior record for inclusion with current record.
- Participates in on going training and in-services, which allows for development and improvement of knowledge and skills.
- Holds in confidence all information contained in the residents medical record and other documents pertaining to the resident. Complies with HIPPA rules and regulations.
- Be able to work with qualified Medical Records consultant and Medical Records Director.
- A preference routine organized work that is carried out in relation to set processes and techniques.
Paramount Health Care Company - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard