Founded in December 1997,
Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Are you an experienced individual with a passion for serving others?
We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility with an outstanding career opportunity available for an individual
to join our team as
Medical Records Assistant.
The Medical Records Assistant will be responsible for organizing and maintaining medical records in accordance with federal and state guidelines, as well as in accordance with our established policies and procedures.
The responsibilities of our Medical Records Assistant will
include, but are not limited to
- Collecting, assembling, checking and filing resident charts and records
- Inspecting charts for completion
- Putting away medical supplies that Medical Records Nurse orders
- Assisting in admissions, transfers and discharge procedures as necessary
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Prior LTC (Long-Term Care) experience required
- Attention to detail and organization skills are a must
- Must have working knowledge of medical terminology
- Prior experience in Medical Records preferred
Trilogy Health Services - 5 months ago