The Medical Records Associate is responsible for transferring all data from the MSNC medical records form into an electronic medical records system (ImproMed). The applicant should possess skills and training equivalent to a Senior Veterinary Assistant and become fluent using ImproMed.
• Receive client forms from MSNC vehicles as they arrive at the Field Office.
• Enter all medical record data from one MSNC vehicle in approximately 2 hours while maintaining a high quality level.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of staff including LVTs, senior veterinary assistants, field staff, and management.
• Comprehend medical record data written on the medical records forms.
• Follow written and verbally communicated ASPCA Standard Operating Procedures.
• Respond appropriately to quality assessments and feedback.
• Attend staff meetings, doctor meetings and other requested meetings as needed.
• Provide medical information and representation to other departments of the ASPCA as needed.
• Assist with special projects as requested.
Education and Qualifications:
• Must type at least 60 WPM
• Ability to maintain good working relationship with clients and staff; be a team player.
• Must work well with or without direct supervision.
• 2+ years preferred of Senior Veterinary Assistant medical experience or equivalent.
• Excellent computer skills including fluency with Microsoft Office including database software, email and Internet searches.
ASPCA - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
This group watches out for Fidos, Fluffies, and other furry friends all across the country. The ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention...