Medical Records Clerk
Brookdale Senior Living is the nation’s leading operator of senior housing communities with 648 communities nationwide. We are a fast growing, publicly traded company, (NYSE: BKD) with a rich 25 year heritage of senior housing expertise. We currently have an opportunity for an organized, experienced and highly motivated Medical Records Clerk within our St Louis MO Home Health Network.
Medical Records Clerk Summary:
The Medical Records Clerk maintains the medical records of home health and hospice patients and completes general clerical tasks as required to maintain an organized and functional ISC department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to copying and filing clinical documentation, securing signed orders and documents, faxing and transmitting documents to the centralized billing department. Completes projects as assigned by RDO.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Secures the necessary physician signatures and clinical staff signatures for the clinical documentation.
• Responsible for accurately maintaining clinical Medical records. Ensures clinical documentation is copied and filed correctly.
• Ensures all necessary documents are sent and received in the centralized ISC billing office. Manages the sending of documents through vendors such as Fed- Ex.
• Orders necessary clinical forms as directed by the management staff. Orders clinical and office supplies as directed by the management staff.
• Conducts or assists with special projects as requested by the Regional Director of Innovative Senior Care Operations and other Brookdale Senior Living and ISC managers.
• Maintains positive relationships and rapport with co-workers, residents, family members and community personnel.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of one year experience in an office setting.
• Proficient with computer use and software applications necessary to perform job functions.
• Must have excellent organizational skills.
How to apply for this exceptional opportunity...
Apply Online: www.brookdalecareers.com
Job ID: 70912
Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
Keywords: Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, and Employment, Community, Independent, Assisted, Senior, Retirement, Residences, Housing, CCRC, continuing care retirement community, medical records clerk, medical, records, clerk, home health, hospice, home, health, st louis, mo
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...