Heritage Club at Mountain View - 8101 East Mississippi Avenue; Denver, CO 80247
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding. As a senior living solutions company, Brookdale is committed to providing the best options for the residents that we serve, for all of the places life can go. The services that we offer ensure that residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our 50,000 associates collaborate to guarantee that this promise is fulfilled in more than 640 communities. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
At Brookdale, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a forward thinking company while receiving an impressive portfolio of benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family, including • Major Medical • Dental• Vision• Flexible Spending Account • Short-term Disability • Long-term Disability • 401(K) with Company Match • Life Insurance • Tuition Reimbursement • Paid Vacation & Holidays • Continuing Education • License Reimbursement
- Routine auditing of medical records for required documents and signature and ensuring its confidentiality
- Copying and filing clinical documentation, securing signed orders and documents, faxing and transmitting documents to the centralized billing department
- Securing the necessary physician signatures and clinical staff signatures for the clinical documentation
- Ensuring clinical documentation is copied and filed correctly
- Ensuring all necessary documents are sent and received in the centralized ISC billing office
- Ordering necessary clinical forms as well as clinical and office supplies as directed by the management staff
- Conducting or assisting with special projects as requested by the Regional Director of Innovative Senior Care Operations and other Brookdale Senior Living and ISC managers
- Maintaining positive relationships and rapport with co-workers, residents, family members, and community personnel
We seek the following qualifications:
HOW TO APPLY:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- One to Three years of previous Medical Records experience
- Registered Healthcare Information Technician (RHIT) is preferred
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as exceptional customer service skills
- Must be proficient with computers and software
- Must be able to establish an effective working relationship with all departments and the community
- Must have excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Apply HERE or
Apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 015179
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, and Employment, Community, Independent, Assisted, Senior, Retirement, Residences, Housing, CCRC, continuing care retirement community, medical records clerk, medical, records, clerk, home health, hospice, home, health, nurse, nursing, certified nursing assistant, cna, nursing aide, nurses aide, Denver, CO
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 8 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...