Find professional purpose behind bars.
Working in correctional healthcare is not a career. It's a calling. It's an opportunity to work with a sense of purpose that will renew your passion very day. In here, you will face new challenges and see the results of your life-changing care. You will enjoy more autonomy. You will have a greater capacity to influence and inspire those who need it most. To put it simply, you will have more independence to do what you do best. Here at Armor Correctional Health Services, we care for patients - bottom line. Join us.
Medical Records Clerk - Temporary Position; (Evenings 3p-11:30pm)
Must have medical records experience.
- Maintain security of medical records to provide confidentiality.
- Maintain all necessary logs and records required, submit statistics as required.
- Keep work area clean and organized at all times.
- Report any equipment needing repairs to supervisor.
- Assist other staff members as requested.
- Provide guidance and support to other staff members as necessary or as requested.
- Restock forms for charts, as needed.
- Performs other duties with in the scope of training as assigned by supervisor.
- Check each chart for signature and for chart orders before refilling.
- Conduct chart duties as assigned.
- Collect data for quality assurance studies as assigned.
- Notify supervisor of any problems.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Reports on duty supervisor, sign in.
- Receive verbal report from the third shift medical records clerk.
- Check the computer for the transport list and continue to update until you are notified that the list is complete. When it is complete print the list and search for the charts.
- Process Screening sheets into charts. Follow the policy and procedure for transport list.
- Maintain the Phone Duty for the medical records department.
- Process and deliver TOT's when they are requested.
- File B&B looses papers.
- Clean and restock work area.
- Report off duty to supervisor.
If you're ready to do your life's work you belong in corrections.
- Safe, Secure Workplace
- Health/Dental/Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days (Paid Time Off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
Armor Correctional Health Services - 17 months ago