Silverado. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose. |
Silverado Hospice, a leading provider of end-of-life care, is currently seeking a Medical Records Coordinator for our Hospice office.
Some responsibilities may include:
- Works with the Administrator to ensure all medical records are maintained in an organized manner and in compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Participates in the program’s Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Plan to ensure the required documentation is filed timely (within 7 calendar days) in all medical charts and ready for review at any time by the QA Coordinator or Regulatory Bodies.
- Participates in the coordination of the QAPI audits and studies as indicated in the plan.. Making sure all charts are prepared prior to audits monthly audits.
- Maintains the forms buffet with any and all current forms required by clinical associates and implements and maintains all new forms.
- Maintains EOB, admit packets, recertification packets and discharge packets to ensure adequate supply for clinical staff.
- Identifies patterns and trends and reports them to the Administrator and/or QAPI committee. Completes monthly reports to the Administrator.
- Utilizes problem-solving techniques to address areas of non-compliance.
- Maintains current information and requirements related to applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Maintains continuing education through seminars, and workshops Attends and participates in in-services, and staff meetings as needed.
- Completes all documentation in an accurate and legible manner.
- Complies with hospice policies and procedures, laws and regulations and standards of practice
- Ideal candidate needs to have extensive Word, Excel, and Power Point Skills.
- At least two years of varied work experience in a licensed Medical Facility.
- One Year of Hospice Experience Preferred
- Ability to make meaningful observations and write comprehensive accurate reports.
- Knowledge of QAPI functions/Medicare COPs, State regulations.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to be attentive to detail.
-Possesses a sympathetic attitude toward caring for the hospice patient and demonstrates positive communication skills in interacting with other members of the hospice team.
- Valid driver's license, and auto insurance.
This is a full time position during the day.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado Senior Living offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
We invite you to apply by faxing your resume to (818)848-8464.
Silverado Senior Living - 30+ days ago