PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Medical Records Technician maintains the facility’s medical records and is responsible for their accuracy, safety, and confidentiality. Under general supervision, responsible for daily processing of medical records.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- One year of experience preferred
- Training or courses in business office activities preferred
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred
- Above Average typing, communication, and computer skills; Detail-oriented; Ability to Multi-task; Strong ethical and moral character references required
Baptist Health Care - 14 months ago
Built in 1948, Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee, a 329-bed acute care full-service hospital, has become the premier facility for the...