1. Prepare documents for scanning.
2. Scan documents.
3. Indexing of documents into the EMR .
4. Pull charts for appointments, messages, and clinical staff as needed.
5. File charts returned to medical records.
6. Handle release of information forms from WSCHS to outside sources.
7. Assist in implementation of medical records policies, procedures and future changes.
1. Open mail, look up patient and provider identification, and distribute medical reports and forms to appropriate provider.
2. Pull charts as needed for reports, audits, appointments, and other miscellaneous requests.
3. Collect charts within the clinic which are to be returned to medical records.
4. Print labels for the next day appointments for use in out-guide jackets when pulling the patient’s chart from file.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Spanish speaking strongly preferred.
3. RHIT certification preferred.
4. Experience in electronic medical records preferred.
5. Data entry experience helpful.
6. Strong computer and clerical skills preferred.
7. Knowledge of principles and practices of medical records technology.
8. Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality.
9. Excellent reading skills in English.
Name: Human Resources
Email: No emails please.
Phone: No phone calls please.