Building on its heritage of more than 65 years, Alcon, the global leader in eye care, is the second largest division of the Novartis Group with combined pro-forma sales of more than USD 9.4 billion in 2010. The division was formed by Novartis on April 8, 2011, following the closing of the merger between Alcon and Novartis. The new Alcon Division combines the product portfolios, commercialization capabilities, R&D and talent of Alcon, CIBA VISION and Novartis Ophthalmics. Today, Alcon has more than 22,000 employees with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.A. Alcon's three businesses - Surgical, Pharmaceutical and Vision Care - meet the diverse needs of eye care professionals and patients offering the widest spectrum of eye care products with operations in 75 countries and products available in 180 markets.
Alcon is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. Minimum requirements The ideal candidate must be an outstanding sales representative with a proven track record for exceeding established measurements for goals and objectives.
Minimum Education Required:
- Preferred candidates will have experience in business-to-business selling using a consultative sales approach and will have strong demonstrated closing skills.
- This role requires exceptional selling and communication skills in order to tenaciously introduce and sell new products and expand growth on new and current product lines.
- Our Customers are Eye Care Practitioners including Optometrists, Ophthalmologists and Opticians.
- You will also be accountable for: executing marketing activities and promotions in order to maximize sales results, develop and maintain customer relationships as well as participate in networking with customers at conventions and educational events.
- Key performance measures for this position include, but are not limited to: Overall territory Sales Growth, Market Share Growth, Priority Product Growth, Product Distribution Growth, Call Quality and Frequency.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Minimum Experience Required:
2-4 years successful outside sales experience in a business-to-business selling model.
A combination of business-to-business selling experience, at least One (1) year contact lens sales/ophthalmic related sales/contact fitting experience, and/or medical sales experience.
Must have valid drivers license and the ability to travel extensively via automobile. Some air travel also required. Must successfully complete our "New Hire Sales Training Program".
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...