Amazing opportunity to join Teleflex in a Medical Sales role for the Memphis, TN region.
Joining Teleflex's premier sales team focused on enhancing patient outcomes by providing products that help clinicians improve patient safety.
Teleflex® offers a broad range of central venous access catheters through its proven and trusted ARROW® technologies designed to minimize risk and maximize outcomes. Our new VasoNova™ central venous catheter navigation technology is designed to enable the optimal position for catheter tip location. Visit www.teleflex.com to view our vascular products and learn more about educational opportunities to learn more about vessel health and preservation.
The Sales Representative will sell the full or near full bag of Teleflex vascular products. The position will focus within a defined medium to large size territory with new and existing business accounts while developing and maintaining long-term relationships with hospital personnel to facilitate future sales growth. Additional call points are within nursing: PICC/VAS nurses, IV Nurse, Critical Care Nurses and Oncology Nurses.
• Schedule and confirm on-site sales appointments in person and by telephone to present and sell new and existing products to cardiologists, surgeons, radiologists, critical care personnel, purchasing agents and other appropriate decision makers.
• Follow-up initial sales presentations via telephone and letters to generate orders.
• Supply hospitals, physicians, and clinical staff with current product information, catalogues and samples.
• Coordinate efforts between Brand Managers or Product Specialists and Strategic Accounts Representatives for projects within designated territory.
• Responsible for a complete small to medium size territory objective.
• Interact with internal personnel to resolve customer complaints and questions.
• Identify and develop new customers including those referred through quarterly sales leads.
• Provide in service educational seminars for the clinical staff of hospitals, including face to face seminars during hospital shift changes.
• Prioritize goals in the sales territory based on customer and company needs. Plan tentative coverage of the territory based on needs assessment.
• Review and revise territory coverage based on assessment of potential sales.
• Negotiate sales contracts and pricing with customers; review existing contracts to identify those expiring within two months for follow-up.
• Account for all territory expenses and materials.
• Review current literature for new developments within the healthcare field and sales field including competitive information.
• Attend and exhibit at national conventions to gain new customers through the detailing of products.
• Assist with the coordination of the national convention to ensure proper setup, booth coverage, and breakdown of exhibit, as requested.
• Exhibit at local professional meetings to develop new customers.
• Train and direct new field personnel and company personnel on divisional products, as requested.
• Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Conduct, all Company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
• Bachelor's Degree - Required.
• 2 -5 years of hospital and B2b Sales
• Complete gowning procedures in hospital.
• Possess a valid driver's license and operate a motor vehicle with satisfactory driving records.
• Carry detail bag weighing up to 20 lbs.
• Lift equipment weighing up to 30 lbs.
• Be standing or walking in numerous hospitals or at meetings for 6 - 10 hours per day, up to five (5) days per week.
Ideal location is Memphis, TN.
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Teleflex Incorporated (Teleflex) is a diversified company engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of engineered products and...