LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC OPPORTUNITY?
WE CAN HELP YOU STRETCH BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATIONS!®
Since 1981, Dynasplint Systems, Inc. has led the world in innovation, development and distribution of dynamic splinting technology. Our patented clinical application enables patients to regain full range of motion as well as maintain their functional range of motion after injury or surgery.
Dynasplint® is a nationwide organization with an international presence. We are proud of our superior products and our reputation for excellence in customer service.
Our Sales Consultants come from diverse backgrounds including but not limited to; Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Athletic Training, Personal Training and Medical Sales just to name a few.
Current Open Territory:
North Kansas City, KS/ Neurological Division
- Call on Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, etc... to generate orders
- Educate all levels of the health care profession on how Dynasplint complements the rehab process and helps maximize patient outcomes
- Fit patients, instruct them how to use the Dynasplint and follow up throughout the course of use
- Maintain detailed account and patient information
- Provide excellent customer service to existing accounts while consistently developing new business opportunities in your territory
- Ability to generate sales - dynamic, goal oriented personality
- Bachelor's degree required
- Clinical background preferred
- Prior sales experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High sense of urgency
- Entrepreneurial mindset - "It's your business!"
Reap personal and financial rewards while making a difference in patients' lives through your work. If you are driven to succeed, join our winning team and help restore people, business and life the way it ought to be!
- Uncapped earning potential with opportunity for sustained financial growth
- Base salary / Quarterly incentive
- Monthly car allowance
- Company computer and cell phone
- Health, prescription drug, dental coverage
- Life & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
Dynasplint Systems, Inc. is a smoke-free environment.
Dynasplint Systems, Inc. has been the pioneer and market leader in dynamic splinting since 1981. The Dynasplint System aids in restoring physical function and more importantly, quality of life, to patients with joint stiffness and limited range of motion caused by injury, trauma, surgery or disease.
Today, more than a half-million patients have realized the benefits of Dynasplint® Systems. The key to its effectiveness is the low-load, prolonged-duration stretch (LLPS) technology that delivers a correct biological stimulus to create a permanent length change in shortened connective tissue. Dynasplint® Systems have been clinically proven to reduce time and cost associated with range of motion rehabilitation—in many cases by more than 50 percent.