Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Medical Science Liaison, San Francisco
US - CA - San Francisco
Medical Affairs - Medical Science Liaisons
More information about this job:
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is responsible for furthering the medical community's scientific knowledge of Salix's products by providing up-to-date medical information to local, regional and national thought leaders. The MSL will be required to reside in San Francisco Bay area.
Responsibilities of the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) will include the following:
Qualifications/ Minimum Requirements:
- Developing creative and innovative strategies for addressing the specific needs of key customers
- Provide an avenue for thought leaders to propose additional research ideas for established uses as well as additional indications and facilitate appropriate presentation and publication data generated from such studies
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
Apply for this job online
- PharmD, PhD or MD
- At least 5 years of clinical experience and at least 1 year as an MSL in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational, workload planning, and presentation skills
- Strong track record of medical expertise
- Ability to act independently and to take initiative as well as work within a team and form consensus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 60-75% travel is required with some weekend travel
Refer a friend to this job
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software