PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Support FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values, and customer service philosophy. Adhere to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements. Support Scientific Affairs strategies as it relates to investigational and commercial US products within the Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) nephrology portfolio.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture though values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Take initiative and action to respond, resolve, and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of therapeutic area and products.
- Understands and supports clinical trials, as appropriate.
- Responsive to customer needs and requests.
- Contributes basic KOL and market insights.
- Delivers fit for purpose presentations.
- Works effectively with people from different cultures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of a medical science liaison. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frequent interruptions; changing priorities; long hours occasionally required to complete projects. Handle multiple projects with tight deadlines. Work after hours is required frequently to complete work tasks and meet deadlines; overnight travel required frequently. Domestic travel required approximately 50% of the time.
Doctorate in science (Ph.D.), Medicine (MD) or pharmacy (Pharm.D.) preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- At least two to three years relevant work experience, preferably as a medical science liaison.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Public speaking experience preferred.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to continually demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy are necessary.
- Must possess the ability to resolve issues in an organizational and analytical manner.
- Maintains a pro-active and collaborative approach in managing situations involving both internal and external customers.
- Exercises sound, independent judgment.
- Demonstrates proficiency in MS Office technologies.
- Exercises independent judgment to make critical decisions and maintains a proactive approach in executing both strategic and tactical plans.
Fresenius Medical Care - 30+ days ago
Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. One of the...