Location: Williamsville Office
Hours of Work: Per Diem, Flexibility for evenings and Saturday mornings required
• 2 year business degree with 1 year experience in medical office; or High School diploma with 3 years experience in medical office.
• Experience with various insurance carrier processes, including familiarity with patient identification cards, co-pay and deductible processes.
• Excellent customer service skills with ability to professionally communicate orally and in the written form.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time with the ability to maintain concentration and attention to detail.
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and Saturdays as well as ability to work additional hours as needed.
Present a positive and professional first impression to all patients and visitors. Position is responsible for all clerical components of patient registration to ensure efficient operation of the registration process and patient experience.
1. Patient Care
a. Professional, positive and caring attitude throughout entire patient encounter.
b. Work with and assist a wide range of individuals in a variety of situations.
c. Listening to and resolving patient questions, comments and concerns.
a. Responsible for all aspects of patient registration
b. Ensure quality and continuity of patient care by accurately completing data entry
a. Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with patients and their family members, team members, supervisors, managers and Radiologists.
b. Establish and maintain good rapport and a positive attitude towards all other departments, patients and referring physicians.
4. Maintain an organized and efficient work area.
If interested in being considered, please submit cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Coordinator
55 Spindrift Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
Windsong Radiology Group's Mission is clear. "A diagnostic radiology center of excellence where personalized care, world-class imaging...