The Medical Supply Liaison Specialist will be responsible for providing Business Development support through clinic presentations, new clinic development and new hire training. The Medical Supply Consultant is responsible for providing transitional coverage for new and existing CCS Medical Onsite Accounts as well as mentoring/coaching Medical Supply Liaisons to increase productivity, travel requirements up to 100%.
- Provide on-boarding and training for Medical Supply Liaison new hires and clinic staff in new and existing clinics
- Provide support for Business Development through clinic presentations and clinic development
- Be a resource for the on-site staff and patients regarding supplies and Medicare coverage questions
- In-service the on-staff staff regarding supplies stocked in CCS Medicals on-site inventory as well as the new products that become available
- Attend and participate in clinic meetings where CCS Medical and DME issues are of direct concern
- Create awareness with the on-site staff and physicians regarding CCS’ service
- Identify problems or improvements within own area, develops resourceful and alternative solutions for work improvement or problem solution
- Provide clinic coverage when necessary
- Adhere to CCS Medicals Corporate Compliance Program
- Strictly adhere to utilization guidelines pertaining to all Medicare covered supplies and equipment
- Recognize on-site rules unless those rules conflict directly with the job description or the Corporate Compliance Program
- Represent CCS Medical with integrity, honesty and pride
- Follows all Federal, State, and local laws, regulations and requirements
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
- Ability to travel up to 100%
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from a four-year college or university and four years of sales experience or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills are essential
- Must possess the ability to learn the basics of our products and how to sell them profitably. A demonstrated ability to perform a consultative sell as well as having fine-tuned presentation skills is a must
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as print material, operating instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of vendors or employees of the organization
- Uses appropriate interpersonal style and communications methods with prospective and clients to gain acceptance of products, services, and ideas.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients
- Identifies opportunities and takes action to build and maintain strategic relationships between one’s area and other teams, departments, customers, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Monitors the results of delegations, assignments, or projects, considering the skills, knowledge, and experience of the assigned individual and the characteristics of the assignment or project
- Ensures the customers perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafts and implements services practices that meet customer’s’ and own organization’s needs.
- Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization through open communication, integrity, and support. Treats others with respect and fairness.
- Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive
CCS Medical - 24 months ago
CCS Medical Holdings knows that doorstep delivery is just a convenience for many, but it's critical for patients with chronic...