Medicial Technician |
This is an integral role in the coordination of patient care delivering on our brand promise to deliver an easy and awesome health care experience.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Support physicians with patient care for patients of all ages
• Start and administer IVs
• Administer oral and injectable medications
• Perform non-invasive collection of specimens
• Casting and splinting for orthopedic procedures
• Cardiac monitoring to include EKG ’s and holter monitors
• IV skills required
• Knowledge and experience working with medications
• Exceptional Customer Service Skills
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail in written and oral communications
• Mastery in computer software applications
• Excel in a Team focused environment
Education and Experience:
• Clinical experience in medical office required, urgent care or emergency department experience viewed favorably
• RMA or CMA Certification preferred
• Knowledge and proficiency with EMR systems preferred
• Fluency with the Spanish language viewed favorably
Pay commensurate with experience. MEDcare offers competitive compensation and attractive benefits.
MEDcare Urgent Care - 17 months ago
MEDcare Urgent Care offers high-caliber, affordable, patient-focused care for illness and injury. Every center has a physician on-site,...