Medical Technician |
This is an integral role in the coordination of patient care delivering on our brand promise to deliver an easy and awesome health care experience.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Support physicians with patient care for patients of all ages
• Start and administer IVs
• Administer oral and injectable medications
• Perform non-invasive collection of specimens
• Casting and splinting for orthopedic procedures
• Cardiac monitoring to include EKG ’s and holter monitors
• IV skills required
• Knowledge and experience working with medications
• Exceptional Customer Service Skills
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail in written and oral communications
• Mastery in computer software applications
• Excel in a Team focused environment
Education and Experience:
• Clinical experience in medical office required, urgent care or emergency department experience viewed favorably
• RMA or CMA Certification preferred
• Knowledge and proficiency with EMR systems preferred
• Fluency with the Spanish language viewed favorably
Pay commensurate with experience. MEDcare offers competitive compensation and attractive benefits.
1) MEDcare is an extremely affordable provider of Urgent Care services. In fact, we are anywhere from 25-40% more affordable than the wholly...