Medical Technologist I
Provides physicians with accurate and reliable results necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Prepares clinical samples for analysis and storage.
- Bachelor Degree plus completion of accredited Medical Technology school.
- Certification as Medical Technologist by ASCP or recent graduate eligible for certification.
- Able to meet sensory requirements of the job.
- Capable of performing all laboratory tests and related calculations.
- Able to participate in laboratory Quality Assurance Program.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy services as required.
WY-Evanston (Salt Lake City, UT region)
Evanston Regional Hospital
Day/Evening rotating shift
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems
- 21 months ago - save job