Performing Serologist functions on a second shift work schedule
- QC lab in process and release testing.
- Perform Gel Card inspection.
- Perform Maintenance on QC Laboratory Instruments.
- Compliance with all safety, cGMP, ISO14001 and ISO13485 regulations and requirements including regulations pertaining to the manufacture of licensed biological products and 510(k) products
- Compliance with site acceptable documentation practices and the established change control system
- Documentation and investigation of nonconformities according to established procedures, as assigned Participation in validation protocol execution and change order implementation
- Observe all appropriate MTS Safety standards while on the company premises
- Attend all appropriate MTS training in the execution of services
- Proven track record in an analytical laboratory setting with proficiency in serological testing and quality control
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation and instrument troubleshooting is preferred.
- Planning and organization of daily workload, high degree of multi-tasking, high affinity toward teamwork, strong communication, careful attention to detail, demonstrated problem resolution using innovative solutions are all desired competencies.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) is preferred
- MTS Gel Card Technology Experience preferred
- Degree in Laboratory Science Medical Technology, Life Science, Chemistry or Biochemistry or a combination of education and experience preferred
About Kelly Services ®
- A work-week is a second shift non-typical ten-hour, four-day per week, and pre-approved and/or scheduled weekend & holiday hours. 3:30pm -2:00am with ½ hour unpaid lunch. Overtime is required. Training will be 2-3 weeks on day shift.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...