- start date ASAP
- 13 week assignment
- night shift (11P – 7A)
- must be Florida licensed
- must have MT – ASCP
-Must have 1+ year of recent experience to be approved.
Under the supervision of designated Manager, performs diagnostic analytic tests on human body fluids such as blood, sputum, stool, cerebrospinal fluid, peritoneal fluid, pericardial fluid, and synovial fluid, as well as other specimens. Works within clinical laboratories, doctor's offices, reference labs, and within the biotechnology industry.
• Performs specimen collection and processing duties as needed or assigned
• Performs routine and special laboratory tests; analyzes human fluid samples on advanced analytical equipment or by using lower-tech analytic techniques available to the clinical laboratory, such as manual white blood cell differentials, bone marrow counts, and analysis via microscopy.
• Monitors, screens, and troubleshoots any analytical device responsible for deriving critical patient information. These tasks include calibrations, quality control, run-by-run assessment, instrument maintenance, statistical control of observed data, and recording of normal operations.
• Bachelor's degree in science, biology or other related field is strongly preferred and/or required per state regulations.
• Successful completion of a Medical Technologist program that is accredited by the Committee on Allied Health Education (CAHEA); or equivalent training.
• At least 1 year of experience in a facility or a related field preferred.
• Current BLS card if required via contract or state requirement.
• Current TB test or chest x-ray.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Maxim Nurse Staffing - 9 months ago