Bachelor of Science
- In accordance with the mission of Diley Ridge Medical Center, performs routine and STAT laboratory analysis on blood and body fluids, while ensuring accuracy, timeliness and efficiency; has knowledge of report results, reviews, & reports results with proper follow up; maintains all applicable equipment; completes all documentation and record keeping requirements; assists Patient Care staff with Phlebotomy. Performs testing utilizing both Laboratory analyzers and Point of Care Devices.
- Functioning in the spirit of teamwork and cooperation, responsible and accountable for the delivery of care and services to patients served within the Medical Center campus, this may include acceptance of duties, responsibilities and / or special projects not specified within this Job Description.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field.
- Licensure / Certification: American Society of Clinical Pathologists, or equivalent certification. Registry eligible acceptable, but must obtain certification within twelve months.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience which includes all areas of the laboratory.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work under stress and respond to change.
- Ability to perform professional responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Possess a high degree of motivation, organizational ability, and the ability to respond to a changing environment.
- Flexibility in schedule, with ability to cover different shifts.
- Possess a high degree of professionalism and is able to establish & maintain a good relationship with patients, co-workers & physicians.
Diley Ridge Medical Center - 10 months ago
An affiliation of Mount Carmel and Fairfield Medical Center, Diley Ridge Medical Center is a brand new medical complex featuring the very...