Full-time and Par-time Medical Technologists needed for assignment in the Quad City (Illinois/Iowa)
location on the beautiful Mississippi River.
- Analyzing fluid samples using techniques available to the clinical laboratory.
- Manual white blood cell differentials
- Bone marrow counts
- Analysis via microscopy and advanced analytical equipment
- Labeling and handling specimens
- Interpreting results
- Recognizing abnormalities and taking the appropriate steps to correct them
- Monitoring, screening and troubleshooting analytical devices
- Performing complete blood counts, comprehensive metabolic panels, electrolyte panels, liver function tests, urinalysis, prothrombin time and activated partial thromboplastin time testing, blood type, urinalysis, semen analysis and routine cultures.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree with successful completion of an accredited Medical Technology program or Clinical Laboratory Technologist exam.
- Manual dexterity, color perception and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds are also required.
Benefit package is worth an additional 30%. Interested candidates should complete an online application at www.metromedlab.com.
Indeed - 15 months ago