The Sacred Heart Human Resources Department encourages you to picture yourself in a valuable role with Northwest Florida's leading health care provider -- Sacred Heart Health System.
As a member of the Ascension Health System, Sacred Heart has a history of providing high-quality, compassionate care since 1915.
Salaries are highly competitive and we offer an excellent, flexible benefits package. We are fortunate to attract people who believe in our mission and who are dedicated to the service of our patients and their families.
Our associates give high ratings to their job engagement and the support for their well-being provided by our health care organization. Sacred Heart associates have scored among the highest in overall associate engagement within Ascension Health.
Northwest Florida is a growing family-oriented community. It offers a delightful year round climate, low cost living, excellent schools, boundless recreational opportunities and beautiful sugar white beaches along the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
The Medical Technologist performs laboratory testing of patient specimens in one or more sections of the laboratory.
Education & Experience:
- Performs diagnostic/analytic testing of specimens. Interprets, documents and reports test results
- Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting
- Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods
- Serves as a resource to staff as needed
Graduate of an accredited Medical Technology program or equivalent to meet state requirements required.
Licenses & Certifications:
How to Apply
- Current licensure as a Medical Technologist in the state of Florida required or licensure eligible
- Current ASCP certification preferred
If you are interested in joining the Sacred Heart Health System Team, please apply by completing an online application.
A Member of Ascension Health
- 2 years ago - save job