• B.S., Medical Technology.
• A.S., Medical laboratory Technician or Laboratory Science.
• The individual must be registered as a Medical Technologist, MLT; or eligible for registry, by the American Society of Pathologists (ASCP) or equivalent certifying agency.
ESSENTIAL JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• One (1) year completion of an internship in an approved school of medical technology.
• Ability to maintain/update the computer competencies as required for the position.
PREFERRED JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• On-the-job training after completion of a four-year program.
• One to three (1-3) years of medical technologist experience.
Uniontown Hospital - 14 months ago