Based in North Scottsdale, MDS Medical is an established software solutions provider in the healthcare industry, with customers nationwide. We are currently seeking application developers to join our team in order meet the growing needs of our physician group customers. This position will include web portal creation, custom application utilities, secure communication platforms, and mobile application deployment. Our current technologies are based around SQL Server and IIS, so experience with these base technologies is a must. We work with a variety of customers that have specific needs in this industry, so there is plenty of opportunity for growth.
Strong SQL Server and IIS experience is required.
- Work as a team with the design and technical staff to develop front end web and form based applications with C#, .Net 3.5 / 4.0 / ASP.net/ Windows Services/ Windows Forms / JAVA / VB.NET / TSQL
- Interface with support staff as needed for deployment and software bug fixes.
- Research the demands of healthcare related software as needed. This will include necessary security protocols and data integrity.
- Independently manage software revisions and code updates.
- ASP.net, VB.net, C# application development experience
- Be an ambitious, motivated, flexible self-starter who desires a career in Health I.T.
- Knowledge of Website Design HTML 5, CSS, XML, Ajax, Java Script
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server (TSQL)
- Java/Android and/or iOS development experience highly desirable.
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Employer paid medical/dental insurance
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Exciting, fun, and flexible work environment MDS is located at 9019 E. Bahia Dr. in Scottsdale, AZ near the 101 North and Frank Lloyd Wright exit. This is a full-time, 8-5 position.
- Contract or out-of-state workers will not be considered. You must currently live in the Phoenix metro area.