Medicare Marketing Representative
is responsible to attain sales goals by enrolling new members into UCare for Seniors and other UCare products via the telephone, face-to-face meetings, and at large group meetings in the community. Assist in maintaining relationships with key community-based organizations. Duties include:
- Qualify leads, generate interest and educate prospective members about the UCare for Seniors products in a consultative selling style in an effort to enroll individuals in the plans.
- Meet/exceed established sales call quotas, timeline for follow-up to inquiries, and other department goals/expectations.
- Schedule and conduct sales presentations to prospective members via the telephone, face-to-face meetings and at large group meetings in the community.
- Identify trends and opportunities in the marketplace and collaborate with the Sales Manager to determine a plan of implementation and follow-up activities.
- Participate in sales strategy meetings and share information regarding successful strategies with the other members of the sales team.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of reports on sales activities.
A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or health care related field is preferred. Relevant experience considered in lieu of a degree. Candidate must have current Minnesota Life and Health Insurance license or be able to obtain upon employment.
Two to four years of direct sales or telemarketing experience is required. Experience in health care/managed care and working with senior populations is highly desired.
UCare - 13 months ago
UCare provides more than 160,000 Minnesotans with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health....