An innovative, National Health Insurance Company is looking to hire multiple Medicare Sales Reps. An active Health Insurance License is an absolute requirement.
• Drive sales and revenue by assisting customers in making healthcare decisions primarily over the phone.
• Meet monthly sales and performance goals.
• Remain current on products and processes in a multi-product environment.
• Assist seniors to understand their insurance needs, and match them with the right products & services
• Consistently attain monthly sales goals.
• Make outbound calls to follow up on and close business.
• Will typically possess 2+ years industry experience in a broker or insurance company Medicare sales environment with a successful track record of goal achievement.
• Familiarity with CMS rules and regulations.
• Experience selling Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D plans.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills.
• Excellent computer software skills, i.e. Word, Excel, Project and Internet skills.
• Utah Life/Health Agents license.
• Prefer BA/BS in Business, Marketing or other sales related field of study. High School Diploma required.
• Selling via Internet channel background preferred.
UtahWorks - 23 months ago