The Medicare Sales Representative plans and executes marketing and sales activities to develop and maintain membership in the Fidelis Care Medicare Advantage products. This position interacts with prospective members through education and assists with any enrollment needs. The Medicare Sales Representative plans and prioritizes personal sales activity and customer/prospect contacts, to meet departmental goals. This position represents Fidelis Care at various community events, marketing sites, and customer home visits.
- AA/AS - Associates Degree or equivalent required.
- BA/BS - Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred.
- NYS Life Accident and Health License required.
- 2 to 5 years related experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid NYS Drivers License
- Effectively establish relationships in order to find new opportunities to educate and enroll individuals into State Health Plans.
- Reach out to community organizations and healthcare providers and inform them about our products and services and the positive impact these have on the individual and the community.
- Effectively establish and develop relationships with owners of local businesses in order to increase exposure and attract new opportunities.
- Ensure appropriate interactions with customers. Contact and follow up with sales leads in a timely manner, be available to assist customers at times and locations that meet their needs.
- Able to demonstrate success and experience in meeting monthly and annual production goals.
- Familiarity with online application technology preferred.
CareerBuilder - 19 months ago
From humble beginnings in a 14-zip code area of Brooklyn in 1993, to presence in all 62 counties of New York State today, Fidelis Care's...