Full Time, Shift: NOC
Suzanne Elise Assisted Living
101 Forest Drive
Seaside, OR 97138
Suzanne Elise Assisted Living is hiring a full time Medication Aide/Caregiver for this Assisted Living Community in Seaside, Oregon. The primary responsibility of this position is to administer medications to residents and assist with other aspects of their daily care and routine.
- Administer medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the Director of Health Services and according to the policies, procedures and practices of the facility.
- Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident’s service plan.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
- Assist with daily ADL’s such as bathing, dressing and eating.
- Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
Qualifications and Skillsets:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a healthcare setting.
- Experience administering medications in accordance with established clinical standards and requirements of this state.
- Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies represents a group of independent companies dedicated to senior’s health and well-being. We take great pride in offering “a continuum of care” which allows seniors to stay independent and active. With more than forty retirement communities and skilled nursing facilities in Oregon and Washington, the Avamere companies are responsive to the changing personal needs of seniors.
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability and AD&D coverage.
To apply send resume to:
Aylee Rhea, Executive Director, Suzanne Elise Assisted Living
Avamere Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Avamere Group - 2 years ago