Bachelor of Science
This incumbent will be responsible for the implementation and integration of Meditech applications. This position will work closely with the IT department, Physicians and Nurses, to ensure the efficient flow of information and data. Provides assurance that resolutions will be made when issues arise with implementations. This position will function in a consultative capacity by utilizing analytical skills to implement, upgrade and navigate Meditech application systems.
- 8+ year of IT/ Meditech application experience required.
- Bachelors Of Science in IT or Informatics required.
- Experience with specific vendor platform required.
- Knowledge of the application of computer technology within healthcare.
- Technical knowledge with Product/Vendor Analysis,software support and training programs
- Knowledge of system and application development.
- Experience with report development and scripting tools.
- Experience in ITIL environments preferred.
- Healthcare experience highly preferred.
Loretto Hospital - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -